Sunday, May 27, 2012

Does this happen to you?

Have you ever bought a book... forgot you bought it... and bought it again? On more than one occasion? I have.
How about...have you ever read a book and forgot if you read it or not? Not because it wasn't a good book but because you read so much. Yep, been there, done that too.

So, that is why I have created my shelf on shelfari. Originally I had made an excel spread sheet, color coded by read or not read. But it didn't do me any good because I never had it with me when I needed it and I often forgot to update it. Shelfari works perfect because I can see it right on my phone! I looked at goodreads but since I have over 200 books on my shelfari site, I really don't want to go through and add them all onto goodreads. So shelfari it is for me. If you have ever had the problems I have had, I suggest trying one of those sites, or an app on your phone (again, I looked into those but I have far too many books to add to it and no time... it would take away from my reading time).

I have another book review coming up for you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com